Free Download Z Store | Android Universal e-commerce Shop Application (Nulled) [Latest Version]
*PLEASE NOTE that you will not be able to make purchases with Paypal on this SDK, just because your PP Sanbox keys aren’t stored in the APK, of course. You can test all the other features.
October 15, 2018 - First release, Android 5.0 and above - Native Android Studio project, Java, Pasre Server, PayPal SDK
Z Store is a full-working Application for you to sell goods in mobility and get paid though PayPal.
It has a lot of features like editing profile, post feedbacks, PayPal SDK, image gallery, and much more.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
If you want to use a nice Admin Panel to manage data of your database instead of the Parse Dashboard, sign up for a FOREVER FREE account on Adminca.com and watch this video to see how to create a Panel for your Parse App.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces – IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement.
- Android Java/XML language – Native Android Studio project
- Android 5.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse products by category
- Add products to Wishlist
- Read and post Feedbacks
- Easily create Categories and Products in the database as rows either via the Parse Dashbord or Adminca.com CMS panel
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Android Studio (NO Betas)
- An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to its latest OS version
- A Google Play Developer Account
- A verified PayPal® Account
- Basic knowledge of Android Studio and Java language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store (the Emulators may fail during test)
- A free account on back4app.com
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review here
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Z Store | Android Universal e-commerce Shop Application from the Original Developer (xscoder) website. Thank you.