Free Download Advanced Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce (Nulled) [Latest Version]
Use Advanced Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce to apply discounts on Cart and dynamic pricing on products with a conditional system. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features for professional users.
An easy way to give new prices and offers, Use it for special offers, regular sales, bulk pricing, Buy 2 get 1 free, deals of the day, member pricing, individual pricing and etc.
- Apply dynamic and advanced discounts on the cart by using conditions and rules.
- Apply dynamic and advanced pricing on products by using conditions and rules.
- Discounts automatically applied to the cart.
- Display Price Table on Product Page with a number of options to position it.
- Notify user about discounted products in cart and checkout pages when discounted products and special offers are available.
- Display discounted products by using the shortcode.
- Conditionally display products to customers.
- Display specific products for specific customers by using the shortcode.
Dynamic Product Pricing for WooCommerce
Modifies specific products or specific variations or all of the products price dynamically by using conditions and rules.
Simple Pricing :
Decrease or set the fixed price for products by using conditions.
Bulk Pricing :
Decrease product price by bought quantities.
Buy A Get B Discounted :
Buy X quantity from product A to get Y quantity of product B with discount.
Advanced Cart Discounts for WooCommerce
The system automatically adds a dynamic discount to user cart based on conditions and rules.
Conditional Products List
Conditionally filters the list of products based on conditions and customer and shows them.
Use products list shortcode to list products conditionally.
Discounted Products List
Displays discounted products that are discounted by dynamic pricing rules.
Notifies user about discounted products in Cart and Checkout pages.
Powerful Conditional Logic
Powerful conditions to control Cart behaviors, Customer Purchase History, Customer behaviors, specific customers, specific rules and etc.
Combine conditions to create advanced conditions.
Powerful Date & Time Controls
- Specific date
- Date Time period
- Date period
- Time period
- Days of Week
Some of Pricing and Discount Scenarios
- Get 30% discount on the first order.
- Buy at least 5 items get 10% discount.
- Buy a mobile, get a case for free.
- Buy a laptop, get a mouse with 50% discount.
- With each desktop computer get Windows 10 with 10% discount.
- VIP customers get 30% discount.
- 15% discount for specified products on Black Friday.
- 10% discount for software category on Cyber Monday.
- Buy between 2 and 5 quantities to get the product with 5% discount, or buy between 6 and 10 to get 10% discount or buy at least 11 quantities to get 15% discount.
- Buy 2 t-shirts get 1 free.
- Buy one unit of Product A and one unit of product B and get flat $21 discount.
- All of the t-shirts get 20% discount on 12/29/2017
- Add at least 5 items to the cart to get 15% discount.
- This week software category get 5% discount.
- Mobiles get 2% discount from 29/11/2017 to 29/12/2017
- Customers spent at least 200$ this year gets 20% discount on next orders.
- Get 10% discount if you have at least 10 orders and get 20% discount if you have at least 20 orders and so on.
- Get 5% discount on current order if your last order amount was at least 70$
- Get 2% discount if you have a featured item in your cart.
- Get 20$ discount if cart subtotal excluding tax is 200$
- Get 5% discount if you already purchased specific products.
- Customers get 4% discount if they purchased from specific categories already.
- T-shirt black color gets 10% discount.
- Top seller products get 10% discount this month.
- Products added from 01/01/2016 to 01/01/2017 gets 40% discount.
- Similar products to customer bought products gets 10% discount.
- Apply minimum discount on the cart if there are many discounts available.
- And create more scenarios by the combination of conditions and rules.
Can I set discounts on variable products and its variations?
Yes, you can set pricing on variable products, also you can select each of its variations and set pricing on them.
Can I offer a different discount for different customers and roles?
Yes, you can offer a different discount for each of your customers and roles, both for cart discounts and product discounts.
Does this plugin notifies users about special offers, sales?
Yes, this plugin notifies users about special offers in cart and checkout page. Also, you can use its shortcode to showing discounted products and special offers.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Advanced Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce from the Original Developer (asanaplugins) website. Thank you.